Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I am sick!!

Everybody knows I am sick, but I will feel better soon. My good news is that I read "The diary of a wimpy kid Dog Days".It is a very funny book. Ok, now going back to my sickness I was really really sick and was in this same room for 2 days in a row. That means no TV. I wondered how the downstairs look like and tried to hear the noices. Anyway My dad set up a computer here and the whole sick thing turned out to be good. I am not allowed to use it all the time, but now I am, so that is good enough. Mrs McGuire sent an email saying they miss me. Yesterday, while nobody was looking I sneaked down and looked at our family room where the Tv is, I didn't step into the kitchen just a peek and came back. It felt so good. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment