Sunday, December 20, 2009

I like Saturdays and Sundays!!!

Why ? you may ask. Well here is why. I might say that Saturdays and Sundays are my favorite days of the week. Why again, all I can say is no school for 2 days and no home works and now all days no swimming either. Did you know that Saturdays and Sundays are a week end? On weekends you can take rest. Usually I go and buy ice cream on Sundays. On Saturdays I usually play video games. Also I read Calvin and Hobbes. Now I am reading “The indispensable Calvin and Hobbes”. I finished Calvin and Hobbes the 10th anniversary book a month ago. Calvin loves Week ends too. He says on Sundays he has a bad feeling because of the thoughts of Monday coming the next day. He uses a lot of big words. For raining he says it is precipitating out side. Actually I say the same thing too. I learned words like atmosphere and aspiration recently. Now I am aspiring for super smash bros. Brawl. It is a new WII game. The problem is that it is for teenagers. Did you know that there are letters that says who can buy what? Okay, I made this word CEETMA. C for child. E for everyone, E10+ for 10 and higher. T for teenagers, M for mature and A for adults. I wish Santa wouldn’t mind that it is in my list. That is all for Today. More Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment