Monday, August 10, 2009

Oh! I had a great fall!!

I really do not like falling off balance and skin my knees. I managed to never fall for all these years, my last fall was 4 years ago at children's Hour and I decided to wear double padded jeans since then. Oh well, I was tearing the knee of all my jeans and school uniforms, but my skin was always safe inside.
Everyday I do bike ride around an office parking lot behind our house. It is a brand new building with brand new lawn and brand new trees and brand new everything. I call my bike Torpedo. It is a cool name for a cool bike like mine. I make 10 rounds while my Mom guards the backside of the building and Ammoomma in front side. They will be walking too doing their daily exercise. I say Hi when I pass them. Sometime I pretend they are strangers and ask their names and say for example "Hi Sarojam" to Ammoomma. Mostly they will smile while seeing me. If they are tired they can sit and relax. If I am tired, then we are all going home.
Yesterday my Dad also came to see my bike ride. I was speeding down and took a sudden turn to impress my Dad who was watching in pride. My Torpedo slipped and I found myself on my Tummy lying down under my bike. My Mom and Ammoomma rushed to see what happened and they all said, "That's Ok". I was not Ok. My knee was skinned at the side. That was really not OK. Well it looks all red today. No more bike rides, no more nothing till I recover. That's all for now.

2 comments:

  1. Tejas, what a wonderful blog! I am so excited to hear from you and to read your wonderful stories. You are a very talented and creative writer (and drawer). I am glad I will be able to continue to read about all your fantastic adventures. I hope your knee will heal soon so you can get back on your bike before it starts snowing!

    Congratulations on all the fun things you did this summer. Chicago is one of my favorite places to visit. I am happy you finished your bridge book, that took a lot of perseverance. Don't forget to bring it in on the first day of school to get your free dress coupon. You will have a great time in second grade. Your teacher is very nice and I know you will like her.

    Finally, keep swimming! You can do it! Be sure to stop by my classroom and let me know when you do, I know you have been very dedicated to learning how to swim, just keep trying and it will happen~

    I'll see you in a couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mrs.Magyar.

    I will let you know when I can swim. I wish it will be soon.

    ReplyDelete