Friday, February 8, 2013

A FINE Snow Day!!!!!!

Well, guess what, I know you're thinkin' what I'm thinkin', 'cause you must've read the title! You,re probably right, it's a SNOW DAY!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! So, here's what I've been doing at home: making and testing LEGO Mindstorms robots, for Robofest (Our next meeting is tomorrow!!!!), watching some cartoons, and playing with my brother, Ashwin. If you don't know what LEGO Mindstorms or Robofest are, then I'll explain it. Robofest, is a competition where different people from different parts of the world, test their robotic creations, to see who has the best robot with the best quality of programmed ability. However, LEGO Mind storms, is something that you can use for competing in robfest. LEGO Mindstorms is where you can try building and programming sample robots, or make your own design using the robotics kit given. Overall, robotics is a very fun subjest in technology. Anyway, that is most certainly not the main idea of this post. So, where was I??? Oh, yes MY SNOW DAY!!!! My plans for the rest of the snow day are: going outside, and building a snowman, cleaning the house for the visitors coming tomorrow (for Robofest), working out ( going on the tredmill, doing pullups, using my medicine ball, doing shoulder touches, doing pushups, etc. Finally I will brush my teeth, go to my bed, and drift off into a warm, cozy deep sleep. Zzzzzzzzzz.....ZZzzzzzzzzzzz........ Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment