Sunday, February 3, 2013

Superbowl Sunday!!!!!!!

I know that I haven't been blogging for quite a bit of time now. Starting today, I will make sure that I post at least one blog post every week. That's a promise!!! :). Now where was I??? Oh yes, IT'S THE SUPER BOWL!!!!! I'm really excited to watch it this evening!!!! To tell the truth, I hope the 49ers beat the Baltimore Ravens. Although I do think the Ravens are a pretty good team! Speaking of Michigan's team, the Detroit Lions, One of my favorite quarter back players is Calvin Johnson, and one of my favorite wide receivers is Matthew Stafford (note: this is only for the Lions). Mostly, me and my dad watch the sports together, and that makes sense because my mom is not that interested in sports. Oh, and once again, GO 49ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment